I’m Robert – nice to e-meet you!
With the help of multiple people who work for WebsiteSetup.org, we’ve put together this guide to help small business owners and individuals to build their own websites the right way.
Since the end of 2016, my step-by-step guide has gone viral, but this also means that we’re getting almost 50 emails every day.
We do our best to respond to them on the same day.
When you send us your questions, let us know the following things:
- The name of your domain (www.YourSite.com)
- Which web hosting provider are you using?
- Are you using/planning to use WordPress or something else?
Finally, please be as specific as possible. This helps us to solve your problem MUCH faster.
If we miss your question/email and don’t respond within 3 days, feel free to shoot another email – after all, things can get lost!
There Are 2 Ways To Get In Touch
1. Get in touch via WebsiteSetup.org Facebook Page
If you have a Facebook account, just go to www.facebook.com/websitesetup.org and click ‘Send Message’ (see the image below). This is the FASTEST way to get in touch.
I spend most of my free time browsing on Facebook (bad habit, I know!).
2. Send an email or submit a form below
If you don’t have a Facebook account, don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below. We usually answer within 24 hours (weekends can take a bit longer).
email: [email protected]
Some of our MOST viewed guides
- #1. WordPress ‘WEBSITE’ Guide – Want to make a website? Look no further than this. Best for beginners, most popular platform.
- #2. WordPress ‘BLOG’ Guide – Easy to follow, step-by-step guide for creating a blog instead of a website.
- #3. Joomla Guide – If you don’t like WordPress for some odd reason, check this guide.
- #4. Drupal Guide – More complex and robust than Joomla and WordPress.
- #5. WordPress vs. Joomla vs. Drupal comparison – Differences between WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- #6. Website Builders Comparison – Don’t want to use CMS? Don’t worry, I did a case study for website builders.
- #7. How to Start an Online Store – Guide to for setting up your website using WooCommerce and WordPress.
Why did we launch WebsiteSetup.org?
One of the reasons that forced us to put together this website was quite simple – we just didn’t want to see people spend thousands of dollars hiring web developers and designers.
We’ve been involved with many different designers and developers in the past 10 years and I can sincerely say that 90% of them just install a premium WordPress theme and ask $500+ for it – no magic!
When you follow our WordPress guide (homepage), you’re doing the same thing they did – only for free. That said, if you can’t find a few hours to put together your own website, it’s best to hire someone to do it for you.
Why are we doing it for FREE?
Another reason why we’re spending a lot of time improving our guides and answering emails is that we’re actually earning money from it – no secrets between friends!
Some of the services that we suggest for people to use (mostly web hosting and website builders) pay me commission fees for referring new clients.
It’s enough to cover the domain name and web hosting costs, which keeps this site online and the information available for all.
Keep in mind that all the information on this website is free to use. You can share it with your friends, colleagues and everyone else.
Enjoy reading our guides!
Robert & WebsiteSetup.org team